Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Theme : A country you would like to visit

I like to travel to Australia, when I was small always felt curius about this country. Summer temperatures are very high, the beaches are beatiful, people enjoy in the woods with kagaroos and koalas. I would like everything and be part of this world.

Australia is very large country, one of the biggest on the world. Australia with others countries form the continent´s smallest planet. This country has varied and extreme climate and monarchy and parliamentary system. Australia has a strong presence of asian and hispanic inmigrants.

Australia stands out globally for the number of sports and and number of outstanding athletes who inhabit this place.

I like to go to study english and improve it at high level for to go to anywhere in the world and I understand to others persons.

I never learned english in school and in the university I had no time to learn it.

I love walking along the beaches and historical sites of Australia, and I go to visit to my relatives living in this country.




No comments: