In the first term I didn´t do any sports because I was very bussy with the sociology studies. My free activities were saw movies, in special suspense movies and love movies. I read many books about science fiction, suspense and art cinema. I went to the parties all fridays on term in the University and others places like streets Bellavista, Suecia and Manuel Montt.
I had many challenges in my first term. My first challenge was to approve all the sociology subjects and I approved all subjects. The second challenge was to do driving courses but I didn´t it because I did not have enough time and money. My third challenge was to ate healthy food and I changed my eating habits.
In the first term I traveled with my mother and brother to Frutillar in the south of Chile. We went to the Llanquihue lake, Chiloe Island, and many cities like Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas, Osorno and Valdivia. We had a very good time, the vacations were wonderfull. I hope to repeat this trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment