Yes, I`m registered to vote. I wanted to vote in 2005 to Michelle Bachelet`s election.
I liked the big idea: A woman president in Chile. I registered in May 2005 with all my friends in San Felipe.
I don`t like the electoral campaings because the politicians speak many beautifull things that people want to hear, but I think the politicians are laiers, they look for to have people happy.
I think that a person for president must have qualities like honestly, to be a good person with values, to be good parent, a good student, inteligent, to speak many lenguajes.
I never consider to became politician because I think the politicians are bad, I don`t trust their ideas, they are thiefs with the money of State. They don´t interesting for the people, only the power.
I like to work in "Department of the Interior", because I like to desing public politics to help to people poor areas, people without education school, with drugs and traffic problems.
Five problems in our country are: drugs dealing in many places of Santiago and regions like north of Chile; poor areas without water and foods, they live in the streets. Many thiefs in the streets, they are desperate for money to get drugs. Children without school eductacion. Finally I think that a problem very important is the unhealthy life style of chileans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment