This song is a very especial because my father sang “Imagine” when I was a little girl. He hoped that the world was better because sang this song all day. The group “The Beatles” was composed of 4 members in the decade of 50. Their launches, conducted between 1962 and 1965, stood at number one, almost simultaneously with the admission to sale: "From me to you", "She loves you", "I want to hold your hand", "Can not buy I love "," A Hard Day's Night "," I feel fine, "" Ticket to ride "," Help! ",young British began to fill the European lists and the difficult U.S. market, which was already singing stars. In 1968 published the album and film "Yellow Submarine". John Lennon knew this time by the Japanese artist Yoko Ono, who came to greatly influence on him and the group, creating a continuous nuisance to the group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment